Chorus - What to do when Unified Communications is retired
Softphone, web portal and mobile phone app will not longer be available, this page explains how to replace the functionality these applications offered
Chorus Softphone, OpenScape mobile phone app (OSMO), and the Chorus web portal (https://web.chorus.ox.ac.uk/), collectively known as Unified Communications, will no longer be available from 5th July 2022.
- People who need to use these features to make or receive calls will have been identified by the Chorus Upgrade Project, and migrated to Telephony over Teams where appropriate
- Anyone who has not migrated should have a Chorus deskphone for making and receiving calls. If your requirements have not been met in the upgrade process, please contact the upgrade project team: email@example.com.
- Users can access voicemail by dialling 10042 from a deskphone, or 01865287000 from outside the University. Voicemail is also available online by accessing the voicemail web portal (VPN required)
- Instructions are available for performing any kind of call forwarding from a Chorus device
- If you need to perform any call forwarding of a Chorus number remotely, you can do so using Remote Activation Call Forwarding
- If you want to make and receive internal calls whilst not in the office, you can download the Teams app to your mobile phone
If you cannot find the solution you need here then we have other ways to get IT support